Recovery: I installed windows 10 Technical Preview few months back.


I installed windows 10 Technical Preview few months back. Everything was working fine when suddenly one day this bsod showed up. Now I can't boot windows. I have searched online for possible troubleshooting but couldn't help myself. I have a windows 8 dvd, but I can't install Windows 8. Nor can I refresh or reset the pc. It says the hard drive is locked. When trying to install Windows 8, I can't see any of my hard drive partitions. I have also tried few cmd commands of boot manager/mbr but didn't work. Do I need to create a windows 10 bootable usb to go through a fresh installation? Will a bootable windows 10 usb show up my hard drive partitions? I can only enter bios and set up menu through F2 and F12. I have also run the espa (system diagnostics) and it didn't show any errors. Somebody please help. Whosoever responds, please don't mind if I don't reply you immediately. I have exams nearing and I may not be able to reply you immediately; but I will reply you at some point of time definitely.

OS - windows 10 Technical Preview
Laptop - Dell inspiron 15 R SE 7520.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu